Binocular Vision Disorders
Binocular vision disorders are conditions where the eyes are unable to align properly. This causes the sufferer to correct or over compensate for this misalignment creating strain on the muscles in the eye because he or she is constantly trying to re-align the eyes to eliminate blurriness and double-vision.
Symptoms may include:
- Dizziness, Headaches and Nausea
- Unsteadiness while walking
- Anxiety as a result of difficulty driving or reading
- Anxiety as a result of too much stimuli in a large space or large group of people
- Trouble concentrating while reading
- Trouble with reading comprehension
- Fatigue while reading
- Restless sleep
- Poor Eye Contact
- Avoidance of Work
- Double Vision
Often symptoms of ADD and ADHD appear similar to those of Binocular Vision Dysfunction.
Vision and Learning Center is proud to offer Vision Therapy to Trappe Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities, including Collegeville, Royerford, Limerick, Eagleville, Phoenixville, Skippack, King of Prussia, Norristown, Pottstown, and Plymouth Meeting.